Friday, July 1, 2011

Some New Stuff...

So I thought I would do a some blogging today... whoo hoo! Well first I love this day because it's my best friends birthday!! Yay for birthdays, love ya Jess. It's also a good because I woke up this morning and I had a dream about Optimus Prime.(Don't be judging me!!) The husb and I went and saw Transformers 3 last night. I have to tell you that I'm Optimus's biggest fan.... not to mention shia labeouf (I just had to google his name. At first I had it spelt "Shilo Bluff"... Sad.) eye candy was in the movie!!! Tan was holding my hand though and he's my new Shia, so I wasn't drooling as much as I was in the first two movies...;) Anyways that was fun! Nothing to exciting here in SC. It's getting pretty dang hot though. I'm still not used to the humidity yet. The hot air gets so thick its hard to breath sometimes! So I have a pretty great story to tell you all. Saturday night me and Tan headed to good ol Wal-mart to get food for Sunday. (We had the missionaries over for din) There we were walking up and down the isles of wally world when over the intercom we hear "if you are the owner of a honda civic with Utah Tags, please go and tend to your car in the parking lot" Me and Tan look at each other, and Tan books it out there. Low and behold my bright, smart, wonderful husband didn't put the parking brake up (it's a stick shift, so you have to put the brake on!) and our car had just rolled to the other side of the lot. Angles must love our car and us because that parking lot was pretty dang full!! We have no idea how on earth it didn't hit anything or anyone!! Anyways we got a good laugh about that one... So if you ever see silver Honda just sitting in the middle of a parking lot, feel free to give Tanner a call and save Wal-mart the trouble of having to tell us over the intercom. Well I love you!!
-McKenzie


Soo this is how I used the "BABY Mod Podge" and there is cute prego Mikey!! I know some people are judging... but this is what I call the "dollar store/ hobby lobby/ I didn't bring much out here to South Carolina to decorate and have a really cute baby gender party for Mikey" so this was as good as it got. But it was fun having everyone over eating treats. Wait and did I mention she is having a GIRL!! So that's exciting:-)



OKAY so don't you just love these little beauties??? I always love to wear funky clips in my hair... but then it's like "hey Anthropolgie $30 cutest clip ever, see ya money"... these little things? Probably about 12 cents each!! I just think they are so freaking cute! OH and oh so simple to make... It took me about 8 minutes, seriously. I'm defiantly not a photographer, so sorry these pictures don't quite do them justice.






I found this pretty little thing at a thrift store for $1.00!! Tanner helped me take it all apart...if you can't see, the plug is completely ripped of this thing! So now the fun part... I'm going to fix it all up! I'll show you next time what I created. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kenz I LOVE that lamp so cute!!!! Not to mention the hair clips ;) still waiting for to teach me.... Teach me how to Kenzie ;) HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Hope you don't mind me checking out your Blog:) Whit is always telling me how much she LOVES you and all your crazy talent....And now I am a Mckenzie fan also so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete